The Alby Cot Bed has a classic curved shape and tongue and groove look end panels, with a fresh white finish, so it’ll suit a contemporary or traditionally styled nursery perfectly.
The cot bed has three adjustable base heights, making it easier to pick up your newborn and preventing escape attempts as they grow! The sides of the cot bed have protective teething rails, and it is solidly made with sustainably-sourced wood.
It converts easily from a cot to a toddler bed with two split end panels.
It’s part of a range of East Coast furniture that’s supplied in a ‘mix and match’ way, so you can choose matching pieces and put together your own room set in a white finish.
- 2 teething rails
- 3 base heights / 2 fixed sides / 2 split ends to convert to bed mode
- Conforms to BSEN 716 & BS 8509
- Cot mode: L146 x W 80 x H96cm.
- Bed mode: L146 x W80 x H65cm
- Takes a standard cot bed mattress 140 x 70cm